Those who work in food manufacturing are food safety heroes. However, many of them don’t know it. That’s why we designed this course for the employees of the food production facilities. We want them to understand the impact they have on food safety, no matter the job they perform in the factory, from the janitor to the CEO. All members of a food manufacturing team will benefit from this course as it gives a clear example of how a food safety issue such as allergen cross contact can impact the consumer. It helps the learner understand the impact of loosely managed food safety programs. Course Length: 8 Minutes Quiz Length: 3 Questions Students who take this course will be able to:
- Describe why the food manufacturing industry needs food safety heroes
- Define a Food Safety Hero
- Determine how they can become a food safety hero
Who should take this course:
- Front Line Employees
- Supervisors and Managers
- Office Personnel including sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Anyone with responsibility in food manufacturing facility
**Completing this course does not result in achieving of college credit or continuing education units (CEU).