The Safe Food Resources team of SQF Consultants are experienced with a proven track record of success. We help our clients achieve SQF Certification for food safety and quality using the following methods:
- We perform SQF GAP Assessments to determine where your programs are now versus where they need to be to achieve SQF Certification.
- We develop a project plan detailing the tasks, responsibilities and timelines for each member of the SQF Team working on the project. We track the project every step of the way.
- We write your custom policy and procedures to ensure compliance to your food sector category or categories. We work with you to ensure that these policies and procedures are what you do.
- We write your FSMA Preventive Controls, HACCP or USDA HACCP Compliant food safety plans based on the products your produce and the regulations you must follow.
- We create monitoring records to ensure a successful audit result. These are your proof that the system is working!
- We Provide training to relevant employees ensuring complete understanding of their specific duties as it pertains to the SQF Certification program.
- We conduct ongoing audit activities to ensure your systems are continually implemented and effective.
Safe Food Resources has completed SQF projects for over 150 clients since our inception in 2011 in the following food sector categories:
- Processing of Manufactured Meats and Poultry
- Seafood Processing
- Dairy Food Processing
- Apiculture and Honey Processing
- Egg Processing
- Bakery and Snack Food Processing
- Fruit, Vegetable and Nut Processing, and Fruit Juices
- Canning, UHT and Aseptic Operations
- Ice, Drink and Beverage Processing
- Confectionary Manufacturing
- Preserved Foods Manufacture
- Food Ingredient Manufacture
- Recipe Meals Manufacture
- Processing of Cereal Grains
- Repackaging of products not manufactured on site
- Manufacture of Dietary Supplements
- Manufacture of Pet Food
- SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging
- SQF Quality Code
We want to be your partner in achieving SQF Certification. Our system of SQF Program development is designed so that you and your employees can be successful for years to come. We build continuous improvement strategies into the program that allow us to write your system where you are today, not where you hope to be. We want our client’s systems to be alive – living, breathing food safety systems that work!
Contact us today to learn about how we can get started on your path to a successful SQF Certification Audit.