The Food Safety Modernization Act requires that all FDA regulated food manufacturers meet the requirements of the Intentional Adulteration Rule. Manufacturers must ensure that they have mitigation strategies in place to protect food against intentional adulteration. Safe Food Resources Food Defense experts are prepared to work with your facility to help you meet these regulations.
Our consultant will visit your facility and perform the following:
- Assess the facility exterior and define vulnerabilities
- Assess the interior of the facility and define vulnerabilities
- Provide a report of the findings and make recommendations to improve the systems at your site
We will also write your food defense program detailing:
- Facility Information and Assessment
- Product and Process descriptions
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Mitigation Strategies based on the results of the vulnerability assessment
- Monitoring Procedures
- Corrective Action Procedures
- Verification Procedures
- Food Defense Plan Document
Facilities today must be aware of situations that may lead to intentional contamination and incorporate strategies to reduce the risk. Our trained consultants can provide the right insight for your facility to ensure you are protecting foods you produce from an avoidable incident of contamination.
Contact us today to see how we can help improve your food defense systems.