- This event has passed.
Food Defense Management Certification
February 13, 2018 - February 14, 2018$1195.00
The tragic events of 9/11 reshaped our nation and the entire world. As such, companies located domestically here in the United States and around the world are being challenged each day with new opportunities to better protect their assets, their employees, products and stakeholders. There is a growing demand for security at food manufacturing companies across the nation. Your company’s survival could depend on how prepared you are to prevent and respond when disaster strikes.
Safe Food Resources has partnered with Rod Wheeler of the Global Food Defense Institute to provide a Food Defense Management Certification backed by the number one Food Defense expert in the country. Rod is well-known in food safety circles as the foremost authority on food defense principles. Rod brings his years of experience as a Washington D.C. law enforcement officer and inside knowledge of terrorist psychology from his time with the Department of Homeland Security.
This two-day course written and taught by Rod, contains information to help you build a food defense plan that will become the tool to help you identify vulnerabilities and implement strategies to mitigate risks identified.
Who Should Attend:
- QA Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- Production Managers, Supervisors and Leads
- Individuals with responsibility for monitoring compliance to the preventive controls
- Sanitation supervisors, Technicians and Leads
- PCQI Individuals
The course is presented in a two-day format with class sizes limited for maximum interaction between instructors and learners.
- Situational Response: Product Tampering & Threat Response Workshop
- Understanding Crime and Terrorism
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Understanding SQF and GFSI Food Defense Audit Requirements
- Developing Your Facility General Security Plans and Programs
- Handling Crisis Management with Interactive Workshop
- Workplace Violence Program and Policy Development
- How to Conduct Internal Tampering Investigations
- Camera (CCTV) and Card Access Systems
Register now for a small class sized, student paced, fun learning experience!