The Safe Food Resources team of BRC Consultants are experienced and prepared to help you achieve BRC Certification. We use the following methods to help our clients on the path to BRC Certification success:
- We perform BRC GAP Assessments to determine where your programs are now versus where they need to be to achieve BRC Certification.
- We develop a project plan detailing the tasks, responsibilities and timelines for each member of the BRC Team working on the project. We track the project every step of the way.
- We write your custom policy and procedures to ensure compliance to your specific modules. We work with you to ensure that these policies and procedures are what you do.
- We write your FSMA Preventive Controls, HACCP or USDA HACCP Compliant food safety plans based on the products your produce and the regulations you must follow.
- We create monitoring records to ensure a successful audit result. These are your proof that the system is working!
- We Provide training to relevant employees ensuring complete understanding of their specific duties as it pertains to the BRC Certification program.
- We conduct ongoing audit activities to ensure your systems are continually implemented and effective.
Safe Food Resources has completed BRC Certification projects for more than 50 clients since our inception in 2011. The standards we have worked with include:
- Food Safety
- Packaging and Packaging Materials
- Consumer Products
- Storage and Distribution
We want to work with you to achieve your BRC Certification. We create systems to help you maintain a food safety system that will be relevant for years to come.
Contact us today to see how we can get you started on the path to BRC Certification.